You can use the MuseumsuferTicket to visit 38 museums on two consecutive days. For two whole days enjoy all the permanent and special exhibitions in and around Frankfurt. That not only includes large institutes like the Schirn and MMK with their exhibitions but also insider tips such as the Ikonenmuseum (Icon Museum) on Schaumainkai, the Junges Museum (Young Museum) or the Klingspor-Museum in Offenbach.
The ticket is aimed at people passing through, tourists, visitors to trade fairs and congresses. The two-day ticket is valid on two consecutive days. If on the day after purchase museums are officially closed the ticket’s validity is extended by one day.
The Museumsufer Ticket is available in three versions:
- as single ticket for 21 €
- as family card for 2 adults (in a partnership)
and children/grandchildren under 18 years for 32 €
- as a concessionary ticket 12 €
Reductions are available (with proof of identity) to:
- Children aged 6 to 18
- Schoolchildren and students (without students of the University of the Third Age Frankfurt)
- Persons doing voluntary social service or voluntary military service
- Unemployed persons
- Disabled persons with an over 50 percent reduction in their ability to work
- Persons with Frankfurt-Pass/Kultur-Pass
Please note: The MuseumsuferTicket is not transferable, and is only valid in combination with genuine identification.
You can obtain further information and a MuseumsuferTicket for immediate use:
- In all 38 museums and exhibition institutes
- Tourist Information: Hauptbahnhof (concourse) and Römer
- Frankfurt Ticket, Ticketshop Myzeil, shop number 77 and at all Frankfurt Ticket advance booking offices
A product of the Museumcooperationpool Frankfurt am Main